SWEDISH DRIVER’S LICENSE
Get a chance to drive in Sweden without any complications from police. get registered Swedish driver’s license. any category of your choice.
Driver licence Categories
- AM Driver licence = 50cc for age 15 year old and up. The AM-licence also allows the driver to drive a class 1 moped (with a top speed of 45 km/h), an A-Traktor (a specially reconstructed car thas has been registered as a tractor with a maximum speed of 30 km/h), or a Motorised quadricycle
- A1 Driver licence = 16 years of age (includes motorcycle 125cc with a maximum power output of 11 kW, and a maximum power/weight of 0.1 kW per kilo) AM / class 2 vehicles Tractor is also included in A1.
- A2 Driver license = 18 years of age (includes a motorcycle with a maximum power output, of 35 kW, and a maximum power/weight ratio of 0.2 kW per kilo)
- A Driver license = 20 years of age (if the driver has had A2 license for two years or more, otherwise 24 years of age) allows one to ride any motorcycle regardless of power output
- B (car) = 18 years of age (includes car licence for a vehicle that weighs up to 3.5 tonnes and also AM licence, light truck, light trailer, tractor, three and four wheeled motorcycles, off-road military vehicles that weigh up to 2 tonnes, snowmobile (if the driver got their licence before 2000; otherwise the driver needs an off-road licence)
- BE (car with heavy trailer) = The driver may use a heavy trailer for his or her car. There is no limit concerning the number of trailers, although restricted by the maximum length of an equipage. Licenses issued before 2013 have no weight limit on the trailers licenses issued since 2013 are limited to 3.5 tonnes total trailer weight. Even if licenses have no weight limit, the towing vehicles and the trailers have such limits, which can be up to 3.5 tonnes for some cars.
- C1 (heavy car/trucks) = a car or truck that may weigh above 3.5 tonnes and under 7.5 tonnes.
- C1E (heavy car/trucks) = a car or truck that may weigh above 3.5 tonnes and under 7.5 tonnes with weight limited trailer(s) to 12 tonnes.
- C (heavy car/trucks) = a car or truck that may weigh above 3.5 tonnes*
- CE (heavy car/truck) = a car or truck with 3.5 tonnes of weight or more with an unlimited weight trailer*
- D1 (bus) a bus constructed for maximum of 16 passengers in addition to the driver and is not longer the 8 metres*
- D1E (bus) buses included in category D1 and one or more trailers, regardless of weight, attached to such a bus*
- D (bus) = bus licence which requires the driver to be at least 21 years of age*
- DE (bus) = bus licence with unlimited trailer weight*
*Required age for the driver can lower if the driver obtained basic skills from basic training as defined in the Swedish Act on Professional Driving Competence.