If you are a non-EU/EEA citizen and wish to stay, study, and work in Poland, you need to apply for a residence permit. If you are a citizen of the EU, you will only need to register your stay. The Poland residence permit is used as proof of the reasoning behind your stay. There are two residence permits available in Poland: WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY OF THE BELOW MENTIONED POLAND RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR SALE. CONTACT US NOW
- Temporary residence permit which is valid for one to three years.
- Permanent residence permit which is valid for ten years.
Both permits offer different opportunities when it comes to residing in Poland.
Obtaining a Residence Permit in Poland is a procedure that gives an opportunity for foreigners to live in this country for a certain time without any restrictions. We note that the application for a residence permit in Poland is made on it’s territory, since this process often includes the procedure for submitting biometric data of person. An application is considered within one month. The temporary period of residence in the territory of this state is determined by the duration of the document (“Karta Pobytu”). In most cases, you can get a residence permit in Poland for a period of more than 3 months, up to 5 years.
How to get Residence Permit in Poland
Obtaining Residence Permit in Poland is possible in various ways (for example, if there are Polish roots from ancestors). Our company can offer three reliable and proven methods:
- Residence Permit in Poland for work
- Education in Poland for students and adults
- Business registration
Information about work permit
A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Poland. The permit indicates the company that entrusts the execution of work to the foreigner and the position or the type of work which the foreigner is to perform. The work is therefore regarded as legal only if the foreigner performs the work identified in the permit. This means that if the foreigner wants to change jobs (i.e. change employer and / or position and / or industry) in which he is employed, he has to obtain a new permit. However, there are some circumstances in which the permit remains valid despite a change in the circumstances for which it has been issued.
1 Year Poland work permit
Available jobs (Labor) :
- Departmental Shops worker
- Meat Cutter,
- General construction customer shops,
- Production Line in Factories.
Embassy will be issue you a “one year “Visa Type D / multiple entry, and its renewable further each year or applicable to apply PR with some reasonable bases.
Poland work permit package
- Duration of stay 365/365
- Expert consultation of visa specialists, assessment of the chances of obtaining a visa
- Recommendations on the qualitative preparation of documents, filling in and printing out the questionnaire
- The official invitation of the host country, certified by the Polish voivode
- Insurance policy
- Instruction, verification and formation of the full package of documents
Required documents from applicants
- Scan copy of valid Passport (ALL PAGES – Ministry of Labor needed)
- Scan copy of High School diploma ( if any )
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
- Father, Mother Name: or Birth Certificate.
POLAND RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR SALE
There are no reviews yet.